This out of the ordinary year has given Posadas more time to work on its brand new Punta Cana Resort.
First, La Colección Resorts is comprised of 15 resorts located in Mexico and now, the Dominican Republic, including Live Aqua Resorts, Grand Fiesta Americana Hotels & Resorts, Fiesta Americana Hotels & Resorts and The Explorean.
This new chic 5-star, adults-only resort is located on the shores of Uvero Alto, which is on the north end of Punta Cana. If you love resorts with a relaxing vibe and amazing pools – this might be one for your list.
- You’ll be at the pool in no time as Live Aqua is only 20-minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport
- All suites (347 of them) with either ocean, garden, or pool views
- A wellness oasis and sensory experience with Zen gardens, relaxation zones, fountains and waterfalls
- A number of Jr. Suites will have swim-up access with others offering private swimming pools and terraces
- All suites have soaking tubs, aromatherapy and pillow menus
- Live Aqua Punta Cana brings nature indoors with palm trees and foliage in public spaces
- Wow – 96,875 sq. ft. pools with some leading to private terraces (this could soon become one of our Best All Inclusive Pool Resorts…hmmm)
- Infinity pool with amazing ocean views
- Brand new Feel Harmony Spa with water circuits
- Brand new state-of-the-art fitness center spinning, yoga, dance classes, and more
- Seven on-site restaurants with limitless gourmet a la carte options from casual beachfront to fine dining (led by Renowned Mexican chef Gerardo Rivera)
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options
- Nightly entertainment – Casino, live music, and a traditional vintage band with theme nights
Live Aqua Off Property Experiences
- Altos de Chavon – a 16th century Mediterranean village – about an hour from the resort.
- Saona Island – scenic island accessible via a catamaran, sailboat, or speedboat.
- Catalinita Island – also accessible via a boat – for snorkeling and diving.
- Higuey – this Historic town known for Basilica of Virgen de la Altagracia, the patron saint of DR. You can also go shopping at the local markets and this area is about 45 minutes from the resort.
Posadas also has the Travel With Confidence program in place for guests’ safety and wellbeing.