Are you a fan of My Morning Jacket?
If so, then this may be a good time to get your friends together and plan for ‘One Big Holiday’ in 2022!
This is a 4-day all-inclusive experience featuring concerts from headliner, My Morning Jacket, and other special performances from: Lord Huron, Brittany Howard, Black Pumas, Sharon Van Etten, and more!
Packages are on sale at My Morning Jacket One Big Holiday and you’ll want to get moving as concerts for 2022 have been selling out fast and this is the only way to get in on this event!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesMoon Palace Cancun offers 4 amazing properties: The Sunrise, Nizuc, The Golf Course, and Check PricesCheck PricesThe Grand at Moon Palace
- Choose from any of these – all with its own special vibe
- 4 full nights of performances with 3 nights of music from the headliner
- Packages for 4, 5, and 6-nights
- Admission into the venue for each night of the show (Music starts on March 2!)
- Airport transportation to and from the resort in exclusive One Big Holiday event shuttles
- Official One Big Holiday merchandise gift (for adults only)
- And, a $250 resort credit per package to be spent on spa, golf, or adventures – this must be activated through Moon Palace Guest Services at Check In
- Special guests will be performing throughout the course of the festival and more names will be added soon
- Special late-night sets to keep the music and the party going
- Pool and theme parties – get up close to some of the performers
- Tequila and craft beer tastings
- Off-site adventures will be announced (additional fee)
- Swim up bars, new modern restaurants, lounges, and a waterpark are all onsite
- Opportunities to visit the nearby town, Puerto Morales
The concert venue is set on a beautiful beach and upon arrival each night guests will be greeted with beverages of choice, both sweet and savory treats, art exhibits, stunning sunsets, and more.
Are you a musician?
Bring along your instrument (or seek one out at the event) and join your fellow guests and staff for a jam session on the beach.