The all-inclusive market is what dreams are made of with another new Dreams Resort opening this year.
Here’s what we know about this new family-friendly Dreams Resort:
- 520 luxuriously appointed rooms, each with a private terrace or balcony offering ocean, garden and pool views
- Four swimming pools, including a beachfront infinity pool
- Onsite waterpark featuring two waterslides (fun, fun, fun!)
- Five gourmet à la carte dining choices and Six bars and lounges
- Pool and beach service, Daily activities and entertainment and nightly events
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- World-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia (Yes, please!)
- Explorer’s Club for Kids for ages 3-12, and the Core Zone Teens Club for ages 13-17
Once Check PricesDreams Flora Resort opens it will bring the AMR Collection up to 12 resorts across its five brands in the Dominican Republic.
There’s so much to love about the Dominican Republic from its natural island beauty and stunning beaches to cultural offerings and more.
AMR Collection’s Dreams Flora Resort & Spa will also feature the CleanComplete Verification™ protocols on property.
We’ll continue to keep you updated as more details come out about the new Dreams Flora Resort & Spa.