What could be better than an all-inclusive resort?
How about an all-inclusive vacation PLUS a music festival at Hard Rock Hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean?
When you’re not busy listening to the great music you’ll have the chance to relax by the pools, the spa, the gym and more!
Let’s break down each event to help you decide which vacation might be right for you since there are so many options for your all-inclusive getaway.
Here’s what you can expect at each festival:
Solfest Los Cabos
- Solfest Los Cabos will be at Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesHard Rock Hotel Los Cabos from May 23rd – 26th, 2021
- A great lineup of performers including: Charlie Wilson, Blackstreet feat. Teddy Riley and Dave Hollister, Ledisi, Eric Roberson and more
- Indoor and outdoor stages
- Packages include ocean view rooms, select seating at concerts, food and beverages, airport transfers, and festival gift bags
- Breath-taking views of the beach
- Six different pools, featuring the resort’s Red Pool, known for its “insta-worthy” red floor and DJ booth in the center
Guests can purchase upgraded packages via Music Getaways to include closer seating to the stages, rooms with views of the stage, private swim-up pools, VIP access, and even personal assistants.
Warren Hill’s Los Cabos Jazz Festival
- Los Cabos Jazz Festival will also be at the Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesHard Rock Hotel Los Cabos and is set for May 27th – 30th
- Another exciting lineup with Stephanie Mills, Boney James, Gerald Albright, Najee, Keiko Matsui, Avery Sunshine and more
- Crossover with Solfest for a special pre-night add on to include KEM, War, and Tommy Davidson on May 26th
- Add on the Grand Finale night, May 30th, for extra special performances
- Complimentary antigen tests on site, plus travel insurance
- All of the same luxurious amenities offered at Solfest Los Cabos
UPDATE – Solfest Cancun is SOLD OUT – but other Music Getaways still have limited availability!
- The artist lineup on May 24- 26th includes Maxwell, Kenny “BabyFace” Edmonds, Anthony Hamilton, Joe, SWV, and more
- Add on an extra night for a Crossover event with Jazz Fest featuring: The Isley Brothers & Chaka Khan
- All packages include airport transfers for your peace of mind
- 11+ restaurants and bars to satisfy whatever food you’re craving, plus room service options
- Select seating, food and beverage, resort credits, and room included in package offer
- Specialty events and after-parties for guests
But wait…..there’s so much more!
Warren Hill’s Cancun Jazz Festival
Following Solfest Cancun is the Jazz Festival from October 28th – 31st at the same location, Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesHard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya.
- Performers include Smokey Robinson, Herbie Hancock, Brian Culbertson, Stanley Clarke, Jeffrey Osbourne, and more!
- Still want more? Add on another night of performances October 31st, to hear Norman Brown, Euge Groove, Warren Hill, and Peter White
- Relax by the water, with both beach and poolside service
- This event includes all of the same luxurious amenities offered at Solfest Cancun
If you’re not quite up to a music festival in 2021, how about one in the Caribbean in 2022?
Solfest Punta Cana
If you’re hoping to escape winter … Solfest at Check PricesCheck PricesHard Rock Hotel Punta Cana is January 27-30th, 2022.
- This 3-night festival includes a great lineup including: Erykah Badu, Kem, Fantasia, and Eric Benet
- A variety of room options to meet your needs
- 9 Restaurants with a variety of different cuisines, plus 24/7 room service for those moments when you’re too busy enjoying the beautiful views from your room to leave
- In between performances you can enjoy land sports, golf and spa packages, a gym, planned daily activities, a casino, and more
COVID precautions are at the forefront of our minds when looking to book a vacation. All of these music festivals have amped up their measures to keep guests safe. These procedures include: Antigen testing, temperature checks, enforced mask wearing, 6-foot social distancing, and added sanitation stations.