There’s a new kid in the Caribbean – not only a new resort but also a new hotel group. To say that Punta Cana is growing is – well – an understatement.
In a nutshell: Newly formed Serenade Caribbean Hotels revealed its first flagship resort with the new Serenade Punta Cana Beach & Spa Resort and a September 2020 opening.
This 5-five star, family-friendly, all-inclusive resort is on Cabeza de Toro beach and about 15-minutes from Punta Cana airport. So, you could be on this white-sand beach and sipping a Mama Juana before you know it.
First, Check PricesSerenade Punta Cana consists of 625 rooms spread throughout seven four-story buildings. All rooms have a terrace with either ocean, garden or pool views.
Guests have a lot of choices as there are twelve room categories. Since it’s family-friendly it’s important to have a large family space so the Family Premium Suite fits up to six guests.
There’s also a contemporary vibe in the design with neutral colors throughout.
More to share:
- Six restaurants -The dining concepts have been decided (Italian, Japanese, Meditteranean, Steak House, and Buffet options), but they’re currently nameless.
- Four snack bars – VIP Bar, Sports Bar, Lobby Bar, and Beach Club Bar.
- Theater, Entertainment, and Disco.
- Non-motorized water sports will be included – Hobie cats, paddleboard, kayaking, windsurfing, and snorkeling.
- More activities (additional fee) – Banana boat rides, parasailing, fishing, glass boat, and charter boats.
- Kids and Teens Clubs
- Three pools – main, kiddie, and one for guests staying in premium room categories.
- Etra Spa – a full-service spa, pool, sauna, jacuzzi and water circuit. If you’re a frequent spa-goer then you’ll love the BABOR products.
- And – Wedding Gazebo.
Looking for more about Punta Cana? Use the Search Box at the top.