The wait is over – Serenade Punta Cana is now open!
- Serenade Punta Cana Beach, Spa & Casino Resort is the first hotel in the new Serenade Caribbean Hotels Brand, which launched in 2019.
- A modern-designed 603-suite resort situated on an expansive beach in Cabeza de Toro.
- The resort provides an extensive list of amenities as part of an all-inclusive stay at the resort at a price point for every budget.
- Preferred Club guests have access to a VIP area on the beach, exclusive pools, private restaurant, premium alcoholic beverages, private lounge, premium amenities and private check-in/check-out when they book the Ocean View Superior Suites, Premium Suites and Serenade Suites room categories.
- Preferred Club guests also have access to Sunset Bar, a private rooftop bar with an exclusive swimming pool offering spectacular views of the ocean and a variety of musical performances throughout the day.
- The resort is following the COVID-19 guidelines developed by the local hotel association and Ministry of Tourism as well as ones the resort has implemented.
- All staff members and guests wear masks with the option to take off while dining and at the pool and beach. Upon arrival to the resort, guest temperatures are taken and guests have to use hand sanitizer before checking in. At the registration area plexiglass dividers have been set-up between the staff and the guests to protect both.
- Off-property excursions are available to guests via a supplier that is located at the resort.
This new resort is currently in its ‘soft opening’ phase and will hold an official grand opening in early 2021.
Current offer: 20% off for stays through December 28th (2020).
Serenade Caribbean Hotels will start construction on Serenade All Suites in January 2021, which is located next to Serenade Punta Cana. The area has been cleared and the ground is being prepared for the construction.
We’ll be watching this brand to see where they go next!