A brand-new all-inclusive wellness resort is open on the beautiful island of Curacao.
First, the property is comprised of two adjacent locations, the former Floris Suite Hotel and the beachfront Spazio, which will be a new addition to the property.
Here’s what you can expect when visiting Zoetry Curacao Resort & Spa:
- Location, location, location – Piscadera Bay in Willemstad
- When fully opened, this property will feature 135 renovated rooms and suites
- 3 restaurants and 3 bars with locally grown ingredients for a fresh take on your favorite foods
- A cozy and relaxing boutique vibe with luxurious amenities
- Two pools, tennis, and access to a private white sand beach
- Take your wellness vacation up a notch with fitness, nutritious dining options, and a premier spa
- Only 10 minutes from the airport – you’ll be saying Ah! in no time
- Curaçao International Airport (CUR), also known as Hato International Airport, is the only airport on Curacao
- Fine wines all served with highly attentive service
- Full access to Check PricesDreams Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino and an exclusive beach area just a quick golf cart ride away
The distinctive beachfront Spazio section will be the world’s first fully modularized resort experience, and will be available in November 2022.
Off Property Adventures
Here are some ideas, and as always, inquire at the concierge desk at Zoetry Curacao.
- Zoetry Curacao is only 15 minutes to the colorful city center of Willemstad via a complimentary shuttle to explore colorful Willemstad’s UNESCO World Heritage site
- Scuba diving and snorkeling in Curacao
- Picturesque shopping in Punda Willemstad
CleanComplete Verification protocols will also be in place at Zoetry Curacao to help keep everyone safe.
From temperature checks at check-in to increased sanitation throughout the resort and social distancing in all restaurants and bars, Zoetry has increased their measures so each guest can feel comfortable on their vacation.