The news from Sandals Resorts that many have been waiting for is now out!
There was some fanfare about their 16th resort (9th Caribbean destination) for this brand with the first on Curacao.Check PricesCheck PricesSandals is also known for many ‘firsts’ in all-inclusive travel and there are several for this new Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesSandals Royal Curacao.
First (no pun intended), this resort is on 44 acres within the Santa Barbara private estate and an exclusive 3,000-acre protected preserve.
Think nature at its best – the desert, ocean, mountains and magnificent shoreline – and an authentic resort experience.
Romance, Discovery, Adventure!Check PricesCheck PricesSandals Resorts is known for romance – so you know you’re covered there – but Curacao is also known for adventure and new discoveries like limestone caves, Willemstad (the capital city) and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, scuba diving and snorkeling – one of the best in the Caribbean. Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesSandals Royal Curacao, due to open April 14, 2022, is located 15 miles from the airport and offers amazing sunsets due to its west-facing location (surely an Instagrammable moment!).
Sandals Resorts International’s Executive Chairman, Adam Stewart, says that apart from the new destination, the sheer size of the private preserve surrounding Sandals Royal Curaçao will allow for new guest adventures.
“At Sandals Royal Curaçao, guests will also be able to hike, bike and pick-up a picnic basket to fuel days of discovery and exploration. Pure romance. And they can continue this adventurous spirit beyond our gates where they will find a world-class destination of great restaurants, fascinating locals, fine art, and visitors from all over the world. We have invested an additional $72 million in enhancements and improvements to complete the ‘Sandalization’ process of this already stunning property, and we can’t wait for our guests to be in awe,” said Stewart.
Why you’ll want to add Sandals Royal Curacao to your travel list:
- Luxury! 351 rooms and suites with 24 room categories (a lot, yes, but choices are good)
- Two NEW signature suite categories- Awa Seaside Butler Bungalows and Kurason Island Poolside Butler Bungalows
- With Tranquility Tubs, private pools, butler service and MINI Coopers (complimentary for guests to drive while exploring) – Wait, what?!
- The first Dos Awa, Sandals Resorts’ only infinity pool (shown above) with expansive upper and lower decks perfect for marveling at the awe-inspiring views
- The Duchess, Sandals’ first-ever floating restaurant and bar, constructed from a 92-foot authentic Dutch ship
- Nine on-site 5-Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants (eight of these are new and exclusive to Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesSandals Royal Curaçao)
- Authentic wine and Dutch cheese bar
- Three new beachside gourmet food trucks offering traditional Curaçao fare, Spanish tapas, and Asian fusion
- 10 unique bars
- Three oceanfront wedding venues
- Red Lane® Spa with six outdoor spa cabanas and treatment rooms
- Huge pools
- Access to the neighboring 18-hole Pete Dye championship golf course
- Two on-site marinas and 70 dive sites
Awa Seaside Butler Bungalows
Guests who book a stay at Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesSandals Royal Curaçao now through November 2, 2021, will receive a special Grand Opening Offer with savings of up to $1,000.
Sandals Select Rewards Guests can also receive additional exclusive perks with their choice of a $200 Island Routes Tour credit, $200 Red Lane® Spa credit, 5,000 Instant Sandals Select Rewards Loyalty Points, or a PADI® Discover Scuba Diving Experience for two ($200 value) when booking a stay of six nights or more today through August 5, 2021.
Introductory rates at Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesSandals Royal Curaçao start at $341 per person, per night, and butler category rates start at $538 per person, per night, based on double occupancy and a seven-night stay.