It’s finally happening – Check PricesSandals Royal Bahamian is getting ready to reopen!
And … just in time for the winter season.
Laid back and easy going is what you’ll find at this newly designed resort that celebrates the vibe of The Bahamas.
Nassau Airport (technically called Lynden Pindling International Airport) is only about 10-minutes away – you’ll be a-slicin sand before you know it!
Enjoy locally inspired experiences, love, and romance when Sandals reopens their award-winning hotel, spa and private island for the winter season beginning January 27, 2022.
“We’re dialing up the luxury and leaning into the easy-going spirit of The Bahamas to deliver an incredible and authentic experience that as we like to say, makes love come easy,” said SRI Executive Chairman Adam Stewart. “From an entirely new village of pastel-colored private villas and Coconut Grove, our innovative new outdoor lounge & entertainment area to our offshore island that has been transformed to a romantic hideaway, every moment, every point of guest touch and experience embodies this beautiful destination. We can’t wait to welcome guests back to Nassau and to the new Sandals Royal Bahamian.”
Here’s what you can expect at the reimagined Check PricesSandals Royal Bahamian:
- All-New Suites & Island Village
- Elevated accommodation options with the addition of the brand’s iconic river suites in the freshly named East & West Bays
- Over 200 fully renovated rooms and suites
- The all-new Island Village – this pastel-colored village was inspired by the Bahamian archipelago and features butler style villas each named after an island in The Bahamas with their own private pool.
- Coconut Grove
- A new expansive lounge area extending Bahamian beach vibes to the center of the resort both day and night
- Shaded by coconut palms, the new setting boasts chic seating options, live music & entertainment
- Unparalleled views of the sea
- 3 all-new food trucks
- Sweet treats or coffee at Sweets n Tings, Locally inspired Bahamian fusion cuisine, fresh seafood at Coco Queen, or Italian Bahama Mamma Mia
- Private Island Hideaway
- Deserted beaches and colorful coral reefs can be found at this resort’s secluded private island, Sandals Barefoot Cay
- Sail to the island hideaway and spend the day reconnecting on the quiet shores featuring a beach bar, outdoor shower and new restaurant, Aralia House, so forget farm-to-table this is boat-to-table with fresh seafood & authentic Caribbean delicacies
- Early Check-Ins & Traditional Evening Ritual
- Arriving early? Check PricesSandals Royal Bahamian welcomes early check-ins with their new programming called The Breakaway
- Upon arrival, a dedicated hostess will lead guests to the relaxation lounge with a signature cocktail in-hand to freshen up and head straight to the pool while taking care of the rest
- At sunset, couples can participate in a traditional conch blowing ritual said to welcome love and good fortune
- This ritual is accompanied by rake and scrape music, the traditional music of The Bahamas, and Bahamian cocktails with a sea breeze
- New Dining Options
- Five new restaurants including La Plume for French cuisine, traditional British Pub The Queen’s Pearl, Caribbean cuisine at Kanoo, Butch’s Island Chop House and Soy, for fresh sushi plus additional dining options to total 13
Traveling to The Bahamas?
Be sure to stay up to date with all travel requirements of The Bahamas.