Yeah, I know. The name sounds like a lot like Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers.
Can you get wasted away again on Grenadine? I think not…..
But, Check PricesSandals Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is one of those places that has to be on your bucket list.
Everything from rainforests – to green mountains – and an incredibly clear blue sea – on 50 acres in its own bay.
It’s tucked away just South of St Lucia and above Grenada. Barbados is off to the East.
- The location – a West facing bay that makes you feel part of a magical place
- The people – Warm, friendly and accommodating. Crime is virtually non-existent
- The beaches – white sandy beaches are typical of the entire island. There is one beach with black sand if your so inclined to explore
- Sandals Overwater 2 story Bungalows – These bungalows are all the rage these days, with some reserved years in advance
- All the latest Sandals amenities. High quality construction was used all over the resort. No leaky showers or A/C on the fritz
You can check out their online interactive resort map, here:
» https://www.sandals.com/sandals-saint-vincent/maps/ «
For the opening Sandals is offering 55% off the rate plus a $1000 instant credit.
Is it in your budget? Check and see……Check PricesAvailability & Prices
Originally this resort was to be a family-friendly Beaches Resort. But, with almost 2 decades of planning, it was decided the area was more conducive to the adults-only Sandals brand. Its location in the serene valley created the strategy shift to adults-only.
One of the problems with St. Vincent is the limited flights. But with this new resort the airlines have agreed to increase the lift to help fill the 303 rooms.
Dining is typical Sandals – with the inclusion of 2 new concepts. A communal style restaurant that offers platters of seasonal goodies – and a new option for “grab and go” bowls of healthy munchies for those that don’t want to buy 2 seats to get home after your vacation.
So if you want to try a resort that is new, unique and surrounded by beautiful scenery, the Check PricesSandals St. Vincent and the Grenadines is something to brag to your friends about.
Just call the island Vincy like the residents. It will save you typing its whole name.
I’ll keep your Sandals warm for ya…..
P.S. Don’t miss 1 [Renovated] Sandals South Coast Jamaica gets a nip-tuck
P.P.S Don’t miss 2 Dive for Free at Sandals and Beaches Resorts
“A vacation is what you take – when you can no longer take what you have been taking.”