Secrets St. Martin moved its reopening date to December 11 as the French borders of St. Martin are currently not open to American residents.
Secrets St. Martin didn’t get much time to celebrate being new as it officially opened in March 2020 and closed several weeks later due to covid.
First, a little history for you – this new Secrets Resort was originally the Riu Palace Resort, which was damaged by category 5 Hurricane Irma back in September 2017. It was completely transformed before opening as a Secrets Resort in March 2020.
Something to inspire you for when you’re ready to travel again …
More About Secrets St. Martin
Located in the culinary capital of the Caribbean, this resort is in a foodie’s paradise. Even though Secrets is all-inclusive and known for wonderful cuisine, you can also go off-property and explore the culinary options in the area.
- Modern, lush and romantic with 258 suites
- Only 35-minutes from St. Martin/St. Maarten’s main airport, Princess Juliana International Airport
- You can walk to the Anse Marcel Marina
- Limitless access to gourmet a la carte dining (all Secrets Resorts, of course)
- Six gourmet dining options
- A private wine cellar (remember, French side of the island!)
- You can swim in the largest infinity pool in the Western Caribbean
- Preferred Club Swim Out Suites
- A private catamaran for a day trip to Anguilla (additional cost)