Have you been to Grenada, the Spice Isle?
Another all-inclusive has opened, giving you more choices to explore this exotic island!
Is the island of Grenada on your travel bucket list?
This stunning resort overlooks Tamarind Bay and has direct access to two of the Grenada’s most beautiful white-sand beaches.Check PricesAvailability & Prices
Why you’ll want to add Check PricesRoyalton Grenada Resort & Spa and Grenada to your travel list:
- Explore the history & culture and be adventurous on this Spice Island!
- Go diving in Grenada! Colorful coral reefs, shipwrecks, and an underwater sculpture park.
- Grenada is called the “Spice Isle” due to its large export of spices, notably nutmeg.
- Get on the wildside – Grenada has a unique variety of wildlife, including 184 bird species and one native to the island, the Grenada dove.
- This resort is only five minutes from Maurice Bishop International Airport – you’ll be enjoying your favorite tropical cocktail in no time!
- 269 modern luxury rooms with balcony or terrace, rain showers, soaking tubs, and handcrafted DreamBed™ mattresses.
- Royalton Fit for wellness classes including Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Aqua-Fit and more.
- Relax and Rejuvenate at Royal Spa – massage, facials, body treatments.
- A first for the Royalton Luxury Resorts portfolio is unlimited reservation-free dining at the resort’s à la carte restaurants in a beautiful waterfront setting.
- You can upgrade to Royalton’s signature Diamond Club (for a fee, of course) – premium service, dedicated pool and beach areas, preferential room locations, and access to the Diamond Club lounge.
“We are thrilled to welcome back our discerning guests to experience a five-star luxury vacation on the renowned Spice Isle,” says Jordi Pelfort, President of Hotels and Resort at Sunwing Travel Group. “Blue Diamond Resorts’ expansion into the Eastern Caribbean presents travelers with more opportunities to enjoy Royalton’s bespoke offerings in the exotic destination of Grenada.”
Did you know?
Grenada and sister islands Carriacou, and Petite Martinique were recently named as the world’s first “Culinary Capital.”
So even though Check PricesRoyalton Grenada is all-inclusive with fabulous culinary options – you may want to explore off-property to experience more of what Grenada has to offer.
And don’t forget to bring some spices home with you.
Grand Reopening Offer
Royalton is currently offering exclusive deals at this Grenada resort for guests’ first vacay back to the tropics with intro rates starting at $168 USD per night + an extra $600 USD in resort credits for a limited time only.
Keep in mind that Royalton is part of Marriott’s all-inclusive portfolio.
Traveling to Grenada
It’s always best to go directly to the source – the island and destination of choice – so here is the Travel Update for Grenada so you can stay on top of all vital information for COVID related entry requirements, documents, and more. Please also note that all travelers entering Grenada are required to be fully vaccinated.