All-inclusive resorts have been very creative over the last few months with a number of them offering extended stay programs. Working from the beach sounds pretty darn good … especially with cooler weather on the horizon.
‘Workations’ – a trend that we’re seeing more of at all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean – offer workers an opportunity to take advantage of the (geographical) flexibility of working from home.
All of the ‘vacation’ perks and none of the boredom of looking at the same four walls and these resorts all have health and safety protocols in place.
Walking around your neighborhood has likely been your exercise of choice, but guests can switch that out for walks on the beach and yoga on the beach – at sunset!
Kiddos can also “upgrade” their learning with a new language, educational activities, and remote-online study time for school.
Besides luxury accommodations and Diamond Club Lounge access, this also includes Business Center access with complimentary printer access, resort-wide Wi-Fi, quiet locations for video conferencing, laundry services, and daily professional networking happy hour (with physical distancing measures). Guests also get workday treats like a coffee bar, breakfast pastries, and snacks.
This is in addition to all-inclusive food and beverage and room service.
- Valid for new reservations only.
- The rate is per person based on double occupancy for stays of 14 nights or more and only applicable to select room categories.
- Booking window: August 11 until October 31, 2020. Travel window: September 1, 2020, until February 10, 2021.
- All reservations require a credit card as a guarantee and full payment is required upon check-in.
- A flexible direct booking policy applies for cancellation without penalties.
This offer is non-transferable and some restrictions may apply. Offer not applicable to group bookings.
COVID-19 ‘Safety-Assured’ measures are also in place and you can find full details here.