Serenade Punta Cana will be opening a little earlier – new date is December 10th!
There’s something about this resort – it gives off a good vibe – and that’s why I am excited about this latest update.
We just got the scoop about the opening date and much more intel …Check PricesSerenade Punta Cana is on Playa Cabeza de Toro beach in Punta Cana and will be geared for all – families and couples.
Here’s the latest about Serenade Punta Cana
Serenade Caribbean Hotels has set a soft opening for December 20, 2020 for its first all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, which is only 10-minutes from the airport!
First, let’s look at their five-star Serenade Preferred Club.
- Balinese sun beds at the VIP area on the resort’s beach as well as hammocks and beach umbrellas
- The exclusive pool and the VIP beach area will have personalized butler service offering guests a selection of hot and cold appetizers, exclusive dishes and beverages
- Coffee lovers will love the exclusive Barista Workshop activity where you can experience making different coffees and participate in a blind tasting to identify the different coffee aromas
- An exclusive Cocktail Master Class activity where guests receive cocktail lessons with an internationally recognized bartender
- Wine and Cava Tasting workshop where you can learn to identify the intricacies of the different drinks from an internationally renowned sommelier
- Rooftop bar (these areas are so cool) – Preferred Club guests get access to Sunset Bar – a private rooftop bar with an exclusive swimming pool – perfect for sunset viewing
- There’s also a terrace/sunbathing area with an bar area – champagne, Cava, cocktails. Musical performances during the day, too.
- Watch out with saying the word “not” because at Serenade Punta Cana it’s the name of their gourmet restaurant NOT – “Not an Ordinary Thing” – private service for breakfast and lunch
- Dinner service is also offered at NOT along with a champagne, Cava, and wine menu.
Guests staying in the Luxury Swim-Out Suites (ocean view and garden view), Deluxe Junior Suite and the Master Suites room categories can pay a supplement to get upgraded to the Serenade Preferred Club.
United Airlines Expands Winter Schedule with 8 New Routes and More Flights to Mexico, the Caribbean, and Latin America
Go big or go home, right?!
This is a huge property at 603 rooms within seven, four story buildings and all have a terrace and views of the sea, gardens or swimming pools. Don’t forget to look at the video above – they had me with the swimming pools and there are four throughout the property.
With a property this large you know there will be a lot of different room types and Check PricesSerenade Punta Cana offers 12 different categories from Luxury all the way to the Serenade Presidential Suites. A family of six could fit in the largest of their categories, which is in the Deluxe Junior Suites with two living rooms.
Serenade’s all-inclusive offerings can be experienced at seven restaurants, eight bars (plus three more for Preferred Club), food truck on the beach, coffee and chocolate shop, pool and beach activities, kids and teens club, and more.
And, yes, there’s a spa that will offer health beauty services. Not included with the all-inclusive experience, of course.
If you’re planning on getting married (finally, right!) in 2021 – note that Serenade Punta Cana does have a wedding gazebo and coordinators to help plan your destination wedding. They’re currently offering six packages from low key to bridezilla, I mean complex, and they even have a 3-day Hindu wedding.
There’s a lot that this debut property will offer when it finally opens later this year and we’ll keep you updated on its progress.