You know we love makeovers and there have been quite a few all-inclusive resort renovations this year despite COVID-19.
The palm tree lined beach at adults-only Check PricesSecrets Royal Beach is beautiful and you also get access to newly renovated NOW Larimar. But the Caribbean Oasis – the two-level Balinese beds on the beach – may be one of the highlights to keep you right where you are.
What’s New at Check PricesSecrets Royal Beach?
- The resort has an additional 90 rooms (total is now 639)
- A new suite category featuring private pool access was added (with hydro tubs, too)
- New relaxing Preferred Club lazy river with swim-up bar, connecting to a breathtaking infinity pool
- A new Mexican restaurant (El Patio)
- 2 More bars (now 11)
- 2 More Pools including a 52-meter
- Olympic-sized pool to complement the lazy river with swim-up bar and a connected infinity pool
Golfer? If so, there are several courses nearby including Punta Blanca Golf – this is in the Punta Blanca residential development in Bávaro and designed by Nick Price. The Cocotal Golf & Country is set on what once was a coconut plantation, hence the name, and was designed by Spanish Champion Jose “Pepe” Gancedo.
There are many other activities to do that are off property that you can arrange via the concierge desk at your resort, which is strongly suggested. Check out some of the top experiences here.
And, you can find out more about Secrets/AMResorts Clean Complete Program here.