When these 2 hotels are finished (spring 2019) you have to check them out.
- They are on a stunning beach over the hill from town and next door to the Pueblo Bonita Pacifica
- The AIC Group run by Rafael Chapur knows how to rock a hotel. Check out Hard Rock Riviera Maya for an example.
- Both hotels back up to a golf course.
- Cabo is less humid than the rest of Mexico and the Caribbean, so your hair won’t frizz.
When I stayed at the Pacifica it was like being on your own planet. The beach is soft yellow sand that stretches all the way to Todo Santos.
Here is a drone vid from Hill Construction to give you a feel for the area:
And here is a cool video of what to do in Cabo:
Being from Scottsdale AZ, this area was my stomping grounds growing up……
- You won’t be swimming in the ocean. It’s on the Pacific side which has awesome sunsets and great waves but VERY strong undertow and rip tides.
- You will have to cab into town……unless you want a loooong walk via Lands End.
If you get a chance to go, Hard Rock has some great opening specials. And you can cancel with no penalty 3 days before you travel.
Rock on!…..or Nobu on!……whatever works for you…..
I’ll keep the margaritas cold for ya…….