Community

Join the #1 online community of all-inclusive resort enthusiasts today, where you can connect with both experts and travelers alike and get answers to all of your all-inclusive questions quickly.
A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Print sp_TopicIcon
Is it more expensive for Singles?
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
August 1, 2016
2:58 pm
Janice

I am considering a vacation at an all-inclusive resort in Mexico. Are there some that cater to singles or at least don't charge extra because of a single booking. I have been on tours where I was charged more than couples for my Hotel room.

December 14, 2016
3:47 pm
Forum Posts: 20
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Janice,

Thanks for a great question. The truth is that most all inclusive resorts value and accommodate singles and don't charge extra fees.

My advice is to focus on adults-only all inclusive resorts rather than family oriented properties. These hotspots are populated with singles and couples that came for the party and not a comfy spot on a couch in front of the TV clutching a remote control.

Solo travelers commonly look for a getaway that attracts singles or groups of single friends that offers opportunities for fun nightlife escapades, some planned activities and other chances to interact with other singles.
Here are a few examples.

Hard Rock Cancun has entertainment on-site, singles mixers and puts you in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone which is perfect for progressive parties.

Hard Rock Riviera Maya has an adults only section with access to 9 bars and a really fun nightclub. You make new friends in one of the 4 adults only pools.

Temptation Resort & Spa offers singles and couples energetic and diverse parties at night. The resorts entertainment cast members rev the guests up all day with fun, romantic and adventurous activities that melt into the night where things really heat up.

If you are really bold you may consider Hidden Beach Resort Au Naturel Club. Just one hour south of Cancun Airport Hidden Beach is a secluded all inclusive adults only, nudist resort, perfect for singles and couples alike.

I hope you'll come back and share your experience with all of us.